Automatic bottling systems for processing and packaging bottled beverages of any size: bottle lines are made complying with the technical requirements of the customers, choosing between the best and available solutions in the wide range of machines that Comac produces.
These plants, completely automatic, are divided into three categories:
- Bottle lines for productions up to 4.000 bottles/hour
- Bottle lines for productions ranging from 4.000 a 12.000 bottles/hour
- Bottle lines for productions beyond 12.000 bottles/hour
The machines are designed for the treatment of standard bottles of glass and can also be adapted for the treatment of bottles with special shapes. The twenty years of technical expertise, the high technology and the quality of the raw materials used by Comac, ensure the plant reliability and the optimum yields.
Bottle lines: much more than bottling
Bottle lines are designed to provide a complete service from the beginning to the end of the packaging process. Each machine can fulfill the rinsing cycle, the filling cycle and the capping one in a non-stop stream that is completely automated. Production parameters can be controlled on a display panel provided with every machine.
In addition, each line can be completed by a series of ancillary machines that provide different services:
- Saturation Units for the production of carbonated water
- Premix Units for the production of soda beverages
- Tunnel Pasteurizer for the pasteurization of the already packaged product
- Tunnel of heating and cooling to bring to room temperature the products
Beer bottling and beyond
Comac bottling plants are especially renowned in the beer bottling sector, to which most of our customers belong. Our machines can be easily adapted to the existing brewing plants, integrated in the operating stream where they can contribute with the rinsing, filling and capping of bottles.
However, beer bottling is just one of the many fields that our products can suite. Comac machines are ideal also for the bottling of
- soft drinks,
- alcoholic beverages.
This type of plants has been developed and built by the CFT group.