Comac After Sales (Customer Care) Department was created to put into practice the keywords that guide the company: Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
The team is made up of people who work to meet the needs of each customer, satisfying the requests for technical assistance, spare parts supply and technological upgrades of the systems.
- Spare parts management office hours from 7 to 18 (CET)
- Urgent same day shipping for orders received before 4pm (CET) and for material in stock
- Pre-packaged preventive/predictive maintenance packages for cycles every 4,000, 6,000 and 8,000 working hours for can/bottle filling machines
- Spare packs for emergency services and basic necessities
- Study and proposal of Retrofitting packages for a technological update and energy efficiency of the keg systems
- Study and proposal to increase the speed of existing systems
- On-site visits for analysis and optimisation of washing and filling cycles of keg lines with the use of the Keg Monitor.
- Audit for system check with drafting of a dedicated report and, if needed, a programme of activities to be carried out and parts to be replaced
- Possibility of purchasing by credit card for greater flexibility