Sagitta 12-12-1 P
Isobaric monoblock consisting of, in the basic version, a rinser / filler / capper for glass bottles. The Sagitta 12-12-1 P monoblock for glass bottles is based on back-pressure filling technology, suitable for filling carbonated and still beverages. The machine is designed to rinse the bottles with water or other disinfectant solutions, fill them with product and finally cap them. The use of electro-pneumatic filling valves makes this machine a perfect solution for the low/medium capacity lines.
Special configurations and customizations are available on request.
- Optimal settings for all filling parameters (inert gas flushing, vacuum execution in bottle, pressurization, filling, decompressing)
- Dedicated recipes for different types of products, adjustable and selectable by HMI
- All filling parameters remain unchanged; They do not depend on the capacity of the machine, as for standard mechanical fillers
- Carbonated and still water
- Carbonated and still soft drinks
- Sparkling and still wine
- Ready To Drink
- Hard Seltzer
- Glass bottles with crown cap, screw cap, ROPP aluminum screw cap, glass bottles with natural cork mushroom cap and wirehood
- Workable sizes: bottle diameters from 50 mm to 100 mm, bottle heights from 150 mm to 320 mm