Automatic systems for the processing and packaging of canned beverages of any size, made of aluminum, steel and tinplate. Comac canning machines are made complying with the customers' requirements, choosing between the best available solutions in the wide range of machines that Comac produces.
These plants, all of them automatic, are divided into two categories:
- for productions up to 4.000 cans/hour
- for productions ranging from 4.000 a 25.000 cans/hour
The twenty years of technical expertise, the high technology and the quality of raw materials ensure reliability and optimum yields of the plants, designed to simplify and speed up the change over procedures.
Comac canning machines are designed to process any kind of liquid beverage: water, juices, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and beer. Beer canning is by far one of our major focus, as we supply many breweries all around the world with customized and highly specialized plants and ancillary machines.
Beer canning machine
One of the most innovative and appreciated beer canning machine is the monoblock unit that, in a limited space, can process a variable number of cans per hour. According to the chosen size, Comac monoblock canning machines can fill:
- Beer bottling and canning machine up to 1.400 units per hour
- Beer canning machine up to 3.500 cans per hour
- Beer canning machine up to 6.000 cans per hour
- Beer canning machine up to 40.000 cans per hour
Each model can be customized and extended thanks to the modular design of all Comac machines. Maximum hygiene is guaranteed by a polished, rust-resistant structure made with AISI 304 stainless steel, one of the most reliable alloys in the food-beverage processing industry. Many other expedient give the machines the maximum efficiency in processing beer.
You can take a look at all Comac beer canning machines in the listing below.
Complete can lines
All Comac can lines can be completed by a series of machines to integrate additional features. The basic canning machines perform operations like rinsing and filling, while additional elements can cover a much larger range of options. Among the solutions for can lines Comac offers:
- Pasteurizer tunnels to sanitize already-packaged cans
- Tunnel of heating and cooling to quickly increase or decrease the temperature of cans
- Saturation units to obtain carbonated beverages
- Premix units to carbonate the beverage and add syrup.
Contact our staff to find out how to integrate additional machines into your can lines.
This type of plants has been developed and built by the CFT group.