Smart Kegging Machine – K1
Comac Smart Kegging Machine K1 is part of our line of semi-automatic keg washers/fillers that has been designed and manufactured to offer a professional machine to small to medium companies as well.
The technology and components are the same as those used in the high production keg lines.
K1 consists of a single washing/filling head and is complete with one or two tanks for preparation and storage of detergent solutions. It washes and fills from 15 to 18 kegs per hour, depending on the keg size and washing cycle.
Robust and user-friendly, it is easy to install and connect to the utilities required, and guarantees hygienic washing and filling operations.
- Very short lead time (4 weeks for standard K1 configurations *)
- Extremely easy to install, connect and use
- Limited space required
- Equipped with components that are easy to find on the market
- Hygienic design of all parts in contact with product
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance
- Quick change-over provisions
(*) As the current global situation is deemed very difficult for procurement of materials, specifically for the electronic sector, until further notice the four-week Co.Mac standard for delivery cannot be guaranteed. Nevertheless, a specific delivery request is recommended and, wherever possible, a new delivery time will be confirmed.
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Stainless steel kegs
- PET kegs