HIVE – for stainless steel and plastic kegs
HIVE for stainless steel and plastic kegs is part of our line of semi-automatic keg washers/fillers that has been designed and manufactured to offer a professional machine to small to medium companies as well.
The technology and components are the same as those used in the high production keg lines.
HIVE consists of a single washing/filling head and is complete with one or two tanks for preparation and storage of detergent solutions. It washes and fills from 15 to 18 stainless steel kegs per hour and from 40 to 45 plastic kegs per hour, depending on the keg size and washing cycle.
Robust and user-friendly, it is easy to install and connect to the utilities required, and guarantees hygienic washing and filling operations.
- Very short lead time
- Extremely easy to install, connect and use
- Limited space required
- Equipped with components that are easy to find on the market
- Hygienic design of all parts in contact with product
- Easy and cost-effective maintenance
- Quick change-over provisions
- Sparkling and still wine
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Plastic kegs with capacity from 20 to 30 l
- Stainless steel kegs with capacity from 20 to 50 l