Complete plants and machines for the processing and packaging of beer.
Comac produces complete plants and machines for processing and packaging the beer in bottles, cans or kegs. The wide range of available machines allows the study of personalized systems that can meet the requests of small, medium and large producers.
Comac’s high quality beer filling machines are made in stainless steel and can follow the entire filling process, from start to finish: rinsing, filling and packing your product, everything in one single plant.
Here’s what you are going to learn in this page:
- Beer bottling
- Beer canning
- Beer kegging
- Automatic beer filling machines: our best sellers
- Know more about beer filling machines and packaging
Glass bottles are the most used and appreciated way to pack beer. Comac manufactures a complete range of plants and beer bottling machines to pour beer in glass bottles, with a seamless, automated process. The bottle filling machines are optimized for beer bottling and can be easily integrated in the production lines of big, medium and small breweries.
Cans are a compact, practical and economic way to pack beer; they are getting more and more popular and are the ideal medium for graphic customization. Comac produces a line of beer canning machines, available in modular units that can be adapted to big, medium and small breweries.
Kegs are the most convenient way to store great quantities of beer, transport and sell it with minimum packaging and logistic expenses. Comac kegging lines are available in both automatic and semi-automatic models, ideal for big, medium and small breweries.
Automatic beer filling machines: our best sellers
We have been beer filling machine manufacturers since 1990. Since then, we offer any kind of filling machine, specializing in the brewing field. Here you can find some of our best-selling machines.
Glass beer bottle filling machine
Isobaric filler for glass bottles 4000 bph – mod. SAGITTA 12163P. It can fulfill the rinsing cycle, the filling cycle and the capping one in a non-stop stream that is completely automated.
Can beer filling machine
Isobaric can filler, up to 4000 CPH 0,33l mod. PEGASUS 8-1 V2. Automatic filling and seaming systems for aluminum, steel and tin cans. Designed to process any kind of liquid beverage: water, juices, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and of course beer.
Keg beer filling machine
Smart Kegging Machine – K1 ONE WAY fills from 35 to 50 kegs. Complete keg line – medium/low production – semiautomatic. Resistant and easy to use, it is easy to install and connect the utilities required and guarantees maximum hygiene while it fills.
Know more about beer filling machines and packaging!
Beer packaging is by far the field in which we gathered the longest and most valuable experience. If you are curious to know more about the processes and the machines for beer packaging, we are happy to share with you our knowledge and present our solutions for small and big activities:
- If you are interested in a general overview over beer packaging, you can discover the complete range of Comac solutions on the focus page. Our machines include plants for bottling, kegging and canning, with different capacities according to the production needs. Plus, we offer many ancillary machines to provide specific tasks on the beverage.
- You are a small brewery? Are you looking for microbrewery equipment? Comac created a specific department for you. We study and manufacture smart solutions to help microbreweries produce and pack their beer in a fast and professional way.
- Beer bottling is one of the most employed packaging solutions worldwide, so we dedicated a focus page to the plants and machines designed to fill bottles. We produce compact plants and monoblock machines to process from 1.500 up to 12.000 bottles per hour. Discover our beer bottling lines or take a closer look at our monoblock machines in the focus page, in which you will also find some of the most useful ancillary machines for beer processing.