Bottle filling lines
From rinsing to capping, Comac’s bottle filling lines are much more than basic filling machines. Discover all their features and benefits.
Comac machines are ideal solution for the bottling of:
- soft drinks;
- alcoholic beverages.
No matter how large your business is: Comac can design, build and install the perfect system for you, anywhere in the world. Keep reading to learn more about our automatic bottle filling machines.
Bottle filling machines: our range
Filling machines are the heart of bottling lines. Depending on the production you want to obtain, here’s the choices you can do with Comac.
These plants can be completed with transport systems and ancillary equipment complying with the requirements of customers and respecting the spaces available in the installation rooms.
Automatic systems up to 8000 bottles/hour
Compact and versatile, these filling systems can be easily installed in small spaces and are easy to use.
Automatic systems up to 12000 bottles/hour
Perfect for growing companies since they can work effectively under low and high productions. These kinds of bottle filling machines are developed and built by the CFT group.
Automatic systems over 12000 bottles/hour
Designed for big industries, these plants meet the highest international standards as far as hygiene, productivity, safety and reliability are concerned. These kinds of bottle filling machines are developed and built by the CFT group.
A complete bottle line to increase your productivity
Not just liquid filling: Comac’s bottle filling systems are designed to carry out automatically the rinsing cycles, the filling cycles and capping of bottles ones.
Rinsing is a necessary step to carry out the preliminary cleaning of bottles before the filling process. Our bottle filling machines are usually equipped with a variable number of pliers - which depends on its size - to grab the bottles and ensure that a nozzle system can rinse them, by spraying a cleaning liquid or air.
A capping system is the last machine you need to procure to complete your bottling system. After filling, the bottles are transported to the latter machine, which applies a cap to each of them, sealing the beverage and making the product ready to reach your packaging lines, to be stored or to be transported elsewhere.
The bottling plants may include some additional machinery, depending on the needs of your business.
In case special processes need to be carried out on the drinks you need to bottle, you can add:
- Saturation Units to obtain carbonated water;
- Premix Units for the production of soda beverages;
- Pasteurizers for the pasteurization of the already packaged product;
- Tunnel of heating and cooling to bring to room temperature the products.
Why choose our bottle filling lines
Comac can boast thirty years of experience in the production of bottle filling lines for any production capacity, fully automatic and available with a high level of customization.
- The machines are designed for the treatment of standard bottles of glass and can also be adapted for the treatment of bottles with special shapes;
- Especially in the bottling of beer, the filling machines can also distribute a small amount of inert gas at the end of each filling, in order to disperse oxygen from the top of the bottle to avoid oxidation of the product.
- The filling systems are equipped with a device that prevents the valves from working in case there is no bottle on the line;
- Our technical expertise, the high technology and the quality of the raw materials used by Comac, ensure the plant reliability and the optimum yields;
- The systems are implemented to simplify and speed up the change-over procedures;
- All Comac machines are made with AISI 304 stainless steel, one of the most resistant and hygienic alloys used in industrial activities.
Whether in small businesses or large industries, Comac is ready to meet your needs and provide you with the best bottle filling lines.
Contact us to find out more about Comac machinery and bottling plants!